Damaged or Incorrect Items
In the rare event that Mastool deliver an incorrect item or the item is received damaged, we will arrange full replacement or refund, including collection of the incorrect item at our cost.
PLEASE DO NOT USE THE ITEM – If you have used the item in any way then then we cannot refund or replace unless there is a manufacturers fault so it is important that you do not use an incorrect or damaged item.
All we need you to do is give us a call on 01254 269407 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of receiving your goods and we will take it from there.
For any damaged items, please take photographs if you are able.
If your item becomes faulty within 30 days of receipt, please let us know within 48 hours of the fault occurring and we will arrange for collection for manufacturer inspection. Any repair or replacement is subject to the manufacturers warranty policy.
If the fault occurs after 30 days, your quickest route to repair or replacement is to contact the manufacturer as per the warranty information you have. It is therefore recommended that you register any tools that aren’t automatically registered by us.
We Aim to Please but sometimes; the tool just doesn’t fit.
Should find that you need to return all or part of your Mastool order, please don’t worry – we will take it back as long as the following conditions are met:
- You contact us within 30 days of the recorded delivery or collection date*
- The item has not been used in any way
- The item is in the original packaging (it would also help if you have the delivery box too!)
- The item is undamaged
- Each item must be complete as purchased (no split kit items)
- Opened consumables cannot be returned
In this case you will have to arrange to have the item(s) sent back to us. We can do this for you, but there will be a charge to cover the carriage back to us. We will need to fully inspect the goods and or have testing carried out prior to any applicable refund.
Again, you can either call us on 01254 269407 or email us on email@example.com to arrange your return.
The return address is:
Mercer & Sons Ltd
Note: Refunds are completed within 10 working days of the item being received in our premises.
* Some manufacturers have return policies that allow for the return of used items within a specified number of days. In this case, the manufacturer conditions will supersede ours for returns where applicable.